Welcome

It is the goal of the East Troy Geek Squad to bring forth the capabilities of technology and present them in a manageable, clear, and understandable way. We do understand that sometimes it may seem like the confusion, hassle, quirks, and even risks of using technology outweigh the benefits, but we're here to change that.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Working Title

There’s never been anything quite like us, the Geek Squad.  In that respect, I say I don’t exactly know who we are.  And that’s a good thing.

If you define what you are, you limit yourself to that definition.  So we, the geeks, shall remain a working title.  We will do what needs to be done, and continue work toward what’s important.  The working title is not simply a title we have temporarily, but it means we will continue to work.  Our plans for the future?  Quite simply put we’re going to create a world where technology will be trusted, and maybe, it will be the advantage it was meant to be.

1 comment:

  1. I approve of your Working Title, and if I could, I would create a title for this comment; it would be "Working Comment Title"; but alas, I cannot.

    ReplyDelete