Welcome

It is the goal of the East Troy Geek Squad to bring forth the capabilities of technology and present them in a manageable, clear, and understandable way. We do understand that sometimes it may seem like the confusion, hassle, quirks, and even risks of using technology outweigh the benefits, but we're here to change that.

Friday, September 21, 2012

Logeli: Questions Answered

Directed to Logan:


Why did you join the ET Geek Squad?
I have always been a fan of Google and I was excited when I heard I had a possibility to be in such a cool group.  I knew google had lots of potential and was excited to be part of it as it developed into something even bigger.

What is your favorite kind of cat?
I love all kinds of cats.  The more fuzzy and cuddly the better.

What would you like to do when you grow up?/Where would you like to go to college?
I would love to go to UW Madison.  I has been my dream for the majority of my life to go there.  Once there I would like to major in either programming or engineering.

How much of your life is integrated with technology? Which parts?
So much of everyones life, including mine, revolves around technology.  When I wake up in the morning, I wake up to the alarm clock on my phone.  When I go to sleep, I fall asleep to music coming from my phone.  There is hardly an hour in the day that I go without using technology.  It makes everything so much better.

What is your favorite class?
Currently, I am enjoying my adventure fitness class.  I do like my academic classes, but adventure fitness is just so much fun.  We have been playing ultimate frisbee recently and it has been very fun.  For academic classes, I like Economics a lot.  I have learned many new things and it’s all very practical stuff.

What is your current favorite band?
For the time being, I have been listening to a lot of Blink 182.  They are an old band but they will never get old.  They are forever awesome.  Today I listened to some Passion Pit for the first time and I really like them.  


Directed to Eli:



What do you like about Google?
I really like how Google integrates everything together.  If you can think of any trend on the internet that requires a website, then it is most likely a section of google.  I also like how it is very simple to use.  If you are under the age of 90 or over the age of 3 then you can use google pretty easily.

How has Google helped you in life?
It has helped me from creating my English final to letting me hover over images on Reddit so that the pictures expand without having to click on the link.  It puts all of my things into one place on the cloud.  It also holds all of my emails and youtube channels.

What Google Chrome web addons do you use the most?
I use “Google Mail Checker”, “Evernote”, “Screen Capture”, “Kaspersky URL Advisor”, and “Hover Zoom”.  I use Hover Zoom everytime I’m on Facebook or Reddit.  That has to be my favorite extension.

Who is your favorite teacher? Why?
Right now my favorite teacher is either Ms. Geisert or Mr. Ruud.  They both make learning interesting.  Ms. Geisert has good methods of studying that we go through in class that makes the tests at least 50% easier. Mr. Ruud won’t quit until you know how to do everything, but he also lets you figure things out on your own.

I hear you like video games.  What new games are you excited for?
You heard correctly. I am excited for Dishonored and the new update for Minecraft.  I’m trying not to get too excited about new games because I know I won’t have any time for them.

PS Vita or Nintendo 3DS?
Nintendo 3DS.  I don’t know much about the PS Vita, but I’m definitely a fanboy for Nintendo.  Mario and Zelda must look amazing in 3D.  Wowza.



2 comments:

  1. Let it be known: Logeli is adorable. That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:59 PM

    Adam appreciates this post. We are a diverse group.

    ReplyDelete