Welcome

It is the goal of the East Troy Geek Squad to bring forth the capabilities of technology and present them in a manageable, clear, and understandable way. We do understand that sometimes it may seem like the confusion, hassle, quirks, and even risks of using technology outweigh the benefits, but we're here to change that.

Friday, September 14, 2012

Hello World

Well hello fellow geeks (or even aspiring geeks are welcome too.) This is my first blog post as you may realize.  I would like to start this off by telling you a little about my self.  My name is Logan Miller and I am a member of the East Troy Geek Squad.  How does one get into such a prestigious group?  Even I do not know.  The group was very unsure about allowing me to join them.  In the end, they allowed me into their "crew."  I am an aspiring programmer who is taking an online Java class.  Ever since I took beginning programming where we learned QBasic, I was in love.  I loved how I could make just words turn into pictures or games.  The next semester I took Visual Basic and I loved programming even more.  It is one of those thing that people hate or they love.  I loved it.  This year, I was hoping to take C++ (the language often used for video games.)  Unfortunately, not enough people had signed up for it so it could not run.  Java was my next best choice.

I love google.  My Android phone, my Google TV, and I are one very happy family.  Google helps everything be seamless and work together in harmony.  That's what makes Google so beautiful.

So that's my story.  Talk to you next week!



1 comment:

  1. You are the Geek Squad's programming god; we bow.

    ReplyDelete