Welcome

It is the goal of the East Troy Geek Squad to bring forth the capabilities of technology and present them in a manageable, clear, and understandable way. We do understand that sometimes it may seem like the confusion, hassle, quirks, and even risks of using technology outweigh the benefits, but we're here to change that.

Monday, October 1, 2012

Taming of the Tabs

     This is a quick tip, but did you know that you can move your tabs?  All you have to do is simply click and hold the tab you're moving and slide it down the line of tabs.  This way if you're doing something important you don't have to worry about closing the tab on accident.  I think it's pretty handy because I don't know how many times I thought I was closing Pandora and I was actually closing something really important that I had been working on for ages.





1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:42 AM

    short but sweet. nice tip. fel suggestion: a screenshot of tabs...

    ReplyDelete